I purchased a bracelet , a ring and a watch late January for Valentines Day.The ring had to be sized the bracelet broke and the watch was waiting to be shipped to the store.

I picked up the watch and returned it the next day because the battery was dead! I told them to forget the watch I don't want it. They sent it out and refuse to take it off my account! I've called customer service twice and they keep saying they will call me back and never do!

The ring and bracelet wasn't here for Valentines Day either!!!! I am so mad!!!!! They insist I take this watchOS now they are saying clearance is not returnable!!!! Daniels YOU HAVE THE WATCH SO IM NOT PICKING IT UP !!!!

Who sells a Movado watch to a customer with no battery!!!!!

Someone needs to call me back before the bill is do !I will be contacting the Better Businee Bureau!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of movado watch from Daniel Jewelers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $650 and wants Daniel Jewelers to "credit my account".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Daniel Jewelers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Daniel Jewelers?

Comments